Thursday, August 21, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
My Family- So I thought I’d just write and talk about my family. I have an awesome Mother who is my Hero she is the strongest women I have ever met. She get’s trials thrown in her way all the time and I’ve never seen her once lose faith or ever give up. She is always giving and caring and is the most selfless person ever. I love her lots and am glad I have her as a role model. My dad is the biggest hillbilly, the thing’s he does just makes you laugh. He’s come a long way to get were he is today, he had a stroke a few months ago and it’s taken his dream job and his career and he has to re-learn to do something’s, the doctors said that his stroke was so bad that he should be in a wheel chair and his brain practically mush. We are so blessed that we have our dad and his stroke only limited him in a few things instead of everything. I love him lots. Well I have 3 older sister’s who are just completely freaking awesome they are each different in there own way and when we all get together its nothing but fun, yes we do fight like sisters do ha-ha I’ve even gotten in a physical hair pulling fight with one of them oh man that is funny thinking of it remember Mindy? So my oldest sister is Tashina she has 3 kids who are so cute, Tashina is the medical girl she has been to the doctors more then me she’s had lots of surgery’s and she doesn’t let it get to her. She has awesome husband who I have a special bond with he use to be my primary teacher. Tashina is the Molly Mormon of the sisters LOL and she gets crap from us kids for it she is the second mom, which isn’t a bad thing (sometimes J). Next is Katrina she is soo sweet and caring and is defiantly the peace maker of the bunch. She has such a sensitive heart she’s just so cute and naïve at some things lol which makes her all the better. She has 3 freakin cute kids ever! I am so glad to be a Aunt to all of my nieces and nephews they are just like my own kids (I might not be able to have kids knowing Nathan’s condition so I might have to adopt) so I am so grateful that my sister’s have great kids that I share a special bond with each. Katrina almost became a widower of 3 kids under the age of 5 right after Halloween, Jon (her husband) got in a really bad semi accident (not his fault!) and he shouldn’t be alive today, I guess he wasn’t suppose to leave (teary eyes sniff sniff) my sister and their great kids. Katrina was so strong and brave after she herd what happened she may be a softy but she can be tough too. I’m so glad she still has her husband who is such a funny joking guy. My last sister is Mindy, Mindy is the feisty one of the sisters LOL she can be a big brat when she want’s to but she is also very cool and lets you do whatever you want J She has had some trials in her life and she has became such strong person from them, her and her husband Seth along with their kids ( her ex let their 2 girls be sealed to Seth) all went through the temple this last year or last year it was such a great thing. If Mindy can make it to the temple then it just show’s that my brother and I can get there to. Mindy is such a strong person and is a great sister; she has 4 such cute sweet kids who are growing up so fast! I love all my sisters. Then I have 2 brothers, who are so different but alike. My only big brother is Lance, Lance has had some big trials in his life and he as done a big 180 of his life. He is a great big brother he likes to come across like a big bad person but he’s really a softy, just last September I didn’t know how much he actually cared and loved me until I got off of drugs we had a good special moment that It’ll never forget. He is very protective of his one and only babysister. He just got married and I am so happy for him. Last but not least is MY baby brother
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Alright- So I don’t like Pretzels never have, now its weird today Whitney brought a big bag of Chocolate covered Pretzels and I cannot stop eating them! This morning I told myself that I wasn’t going to snack on junk food all day that I will drink lots of water and have that make me feel full. FAILED!! My work is the worst place EVER to be on a diet there are temptations all over. I’ve never ate so badly in my life :(
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I had to take my baby brother and his dog Pearl to the vet, it was his and her very first time going to the vet..Now he knows what it's like to take your baby to the vet. she had burned off the pad on her foot from running on the street. It was really sad. This is also Colton's new ride. it's pretty nice, it'll look even nicer once he gets done fixing it up. I'm jealous. All the girls are gonna be wanting him! :)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 51 things about your
let them learn 51 things about you! Send it back to the
person that sent it to you.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No
2. Your Favorite Shoes? My high heels!
3. Do you own a gun? No way hosay!
4. Your favorite song? OH man, all of Celine Dion SHE IS AMAZING!!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? After so many I go to Once a month you’d think I wouldn’t but yes ;(
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Gross sick gross! But I love Corndogs
7. Favorite Christmas song? Last Christman…But Celine Dion’s Christmas CD
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Juice
9. Can you do push ups? Heck ya!!
10. Are you afraid of flying? O my heck YES!! Biggest fear ever
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My promise Ring Nathan gave me J Ahhh
12. Favorite hobby? Running & Singing
13. Animals: love them or hate them? I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THEM!
14. Do you have ADD? Nope! Maybe a little
15. What do you hate about yourself? Once I think of something I lost or need I have to do it right then!
16. What is your middle name? Irene…not my favorite
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I am not liking my new landlords seeing if the laptop gets internet I wanna read Breaking Dawn
18. What's your favorite number? 21 I’m leagal!!!
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Strawberry lemonade, Juice
20. Current worry right now? My landlords & Money
21. Current hate right now? Work & Landlords
22. Favorite place to be? The beach
23. How did you bring in the New Year? At my sister Mindy’s house very fun J
24. where would you like to go?
25. Name three people who will complete this? My sisters
26. Do you own slippers? Yes but my dog bless his heart likes to steal them off my feet…hahaha
27. What shirt are you wearing? A pretty white one
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Of Course
29. Can you whistle? Hahaha no way
30. Favorite color? Pink & Purple
31. Would you be a pirate? Of course I would!! Make me closer to my Captain Jack
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Make up ones lol
33. Favorite girl's name? Alexis
34. Favorite boy's name? hmm………….Johnny Depp! Lol jk. I don’t know
35. What's in your pocket right now? Sadly nothing L
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My sweet sweet dog
37 . Best bed sheets as a child? My colorful flowers
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Does getting off drugs count??? If not then breaking my toe
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3 but soon to be 4
41. Who is your loudest friend? Easy Me!!
42. How many dogs do you have? 1 and he is the cutest sweetest thing in the whole world!!!!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Are you kidding of course someone does…hehe Just kidding.
44. Favorite Book? Harry Potter & Twilight series.
45. Partying hard or Laying low? In between, probably laying low I’m not social anymore
46. What is your favorite candy? Twix & peanut butter MM’s
47. Favorite Sports Team? NONE!
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping!
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Gotta read!! Probably I wanna sleep still and cuddle!
51. If you are married, where did you meet your WIFE/HUSBAND? Does almost engaged count?? I met him at our job at Overstock.com
Now if you read this you have to fill it out! Have fun :)
Now if you read this you have to fill it out! Have fun :)